Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Shopping List Helper Kula PTA Store Fundraiser

How to Win:  Shop Early - Shop Often - Share Help Us Win Sheet with Everyone

Go to Fundraiser

Do I know  anyone who will make purchases like these?

Contest Rules

What items will I buy in the next 90 days that I can start purchasing now?
What do I usually  buy from Walmart?
What do I usually  buy from Longs CVS?
What do I usually  buy from Sears and Home Depot?
What do I usually  buy from GNC and Whole Foods?
What do I usually  buy from Office Max?
What do I usually  buy from shopping malls?

What gift shopping can I do early and online?

Will I rent movies on the weekend? Try renting through Kula PTA Store (Amazon instant video) instead of Redbox or iTunes.
Do I buy baby items?
Will I be buying any electronics or computer supplies?
Will I replace any beauty supplies, vitamins, or supplements?
Are my favorite perfumes and colognes ready to be replaced?
Will I buy any sport or fitness apparel or goods?
Will I purchase winter clothes or seasonal items?
Do I need car accessories?

Will my business or  employer replace printer inks and office supplies within the next 90 days?
Do my  kids love brands like Volcom, Roxy,  and Billabong?
Does my business or employer want to add Amazon gift cards to the year end bonuses?
Are there work supplies my business or employer will purchase in the next 90 days?
Does my childs  teacher need a wish list item filled?
Is my specialty coffee tea or candy available at KulaPTAStore?
Can I get that gadget on TV infomercial from KulaPTAStore?
Is my favorite brand cheaper online?
Are my gift wrap, hobby and craft supplies available?
Do I need to buy party supplies, decorations or theme items?

Do I need to replace anything in my kitchen or bath?
Do I need to replace clothes or shoes?
Do they carry my favorite jeans?
Are there books or movies I will buy?





No comments: