Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ALOHA FRIDAY Recycling Drop Off OCTOBER 21st

You are invited to SAVE TIME by dropping your keiki and your HI-5 recycling in one stop!

FRIDAY OCTOBER 21st HI-5 Drop Off
*Sorting not Required!
*Aluminum Cans, Plastic, Glass hi-5 Bottles

Our Aloha Fridays Recycling will help pay for new Technology at Kula Elementary.

Community Drop Offs Welcome  Pass it On!  Use this link to forward to a friend: http://kulaparentsfundraiser.blogspot.com/2011/10/aloha-friday-recycling-drop-off-october.html



See you on the 21st to the left of the cafeteria.  The trucks will be waiting for your HI5s!


SEPTEMBER Recycling Day raised $140 - THANK YOU!

Please comment if you think this is a good idea below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea! I usually let my cans build up because I can't find the time to take it in. I would give up saving cans since its overtaking my family room but I have a responsibility to take care of our planet. Thank you for making it easier and allowing me to donate in some way to the school.